Empower your customers today. Find out the pricing and become a reseller.

As a reseller you are helping your customers bring the power of SAP to their distributors, dealers, customers and sales representatives through a fully-integrated Magento-powered eCommerce site.

YOUR CUSTOMERS REMAIN YOUR CUSTOMERS

  • You decide what to charge your customer (recommended selling price: +/- 25.000 euro)
  • Freedom to leave anytime.No long-term contract
  • You choose the kind of support you want, even no support
  • Reliable partner, keeps you automatically updated.

Time to scale up your business?

MORE INFORMATION!

WHY BECOME A RESELLER?

You can offer the Magento SAP connector as part of your own offering portfolio. You take care of the initial implementation for your customers, additional services and customer service, or you can even choose to outsource the initial setup. You choose your own business model and decide what to charge your customers.

flexiblepricingDOLLAR

Flexible pricing

Your business model and SAP pricing is up to you. This can range from helping with the implementation to consulting or customer service. You decide what to charge your customers.

check

Quick implementation

Within 10 days you offer your customers a connector which is 70% up and running. The other 30% depends on the specific business logic and is dealt with through consultancy services

partnersupport

Partner support

Youwe has built a unique expertise with Magento and SAP. We do not only guarantee to inform you about the latest updates, but we guarantee our support on complex issues.

Want to know more about our pricing?

LET’S GET IN TOUCH!

RECENT PROJECTS